Connecticut Choral Director of the Year
- Eleven or more years of conducting experience
- Consistent CT-ACDA member
- Maintains high performance and repertoire standards
- Attends and is active in CT-ACDA activities
- Promotes choral music in the community
- Contributes to ACDA through volunteer work in district, state, regional or national conferences, committees, etc.
*not eligible for nomination: President Tom Brand, Past President Carolina Flores, President-Elect Rachael Allen, 2015 Winner Jamie Spillane