Middle School Honor Choir
At this intense and exciting one-day festival, students rehearse with a guest conductor and accompanist, enjoy a noon concert by featured headlining choirs, interact with their peers and middle school singers from all over the state, and present their hard work in an afternoon concert performance for an audience of friends, family, and conference attendees. Singers are accepted by teacher/sponsor recommendation (no audition).
How Do I Register My Students?
(registration is now closed)
- Make sure you, the sponsor, are registered for the conference (click here to register yourself).
- Below, click the "Middle School Singer Registration" button and complete the form.
- Once you receive your invoice via email, send payment as indicated.
- When payment is received, music/materials will be sent to you.
(REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED)
Rates and Registration:
- $25 per student for ACDA members ($30 for students of non-members).
- Non-refundable fee includes festival music, which is theirs to keep. Lunch may be brought or purchased on site (details TBA).
- Each ACDA member may sponsor up to 6 middle school singers; each non-member may sponsor up to 3.
- To ensure a balanced ensemble, please submit no more than two students per voice part (one for non-members).