- 8:00 - 8:30 - Check in, seating
- 8:30-11:15 - Rehearsal
- 11:15-11:45 - Lunch
- 12:00-1:00 - President's Concert
- 1:00-5:00 - Rehearsal
- 5:30-6:30 - Honor Choir Concert
What to Wear
- Students should arrive at the festival in concert attire - time/facilities will not be available for changing clothes
- Men: white button down with necktie and black pants, black socks, and black shoes
- Women: all black (please look professional - if skirts/dresses are worn, they must be well past the knee and with black stockings)
What to Bring
- Your music, pencil(s), and A BLACK FOLDER for the concert!!
- Money to purchase lunch, or bring a bag lunch (more details about lunch options will be provided soon)
Information for Parents
- Concert tickets are $5 and will be available at the door (cash/check please).
- Doors will open for the concert no earlier than 5:00pm.
- More detailed information on the way!